Monday, May 9, 2022
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Female critical care: Like critical care, Female critical care aims to provide the policy cover for life-threatening illness but exclusively for the women diagnosed with critical diseases. This product encloses a wide spectrum of critical illness that affects women like breast cancer. It helps women and their family members to act and resolve any disease at the earliest.
Monday, May 2, 2022
Adopting blockchain into the insurance industry
Smart contract to the rescue
Challenges to overcome with blockchain
Applications of Blockchain in Insurance
CASUALTY AND PROPERTY INSURANCE
INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)
Saturday, December 5, 2020
Every economic downturn has always seen new capital coming in. We have seen companies take an objective view and exit the market in this region. This time too it is no different. Whilst one MNC shareholders have accepted the offer globally, another MNC have exited the region. The best part is that the region has stepped up and have acquired the company making it a truly regional player. Whilst we are seeing a shakeup on the top deck; will the rest of the pyramid also see some activity? Takaful space for sure is seeing activities with mergers and acquisitions. Insurance Stocks on the Stock Market is also seeing a renewed activity with some investors actively investing across the industry.
Opening of bilateral relationships with Israel is expected to see a flurry of activity on the InsurTech space. DIFC & InsurTech Israel have had their first virtual road show. The reforms are on its way.
Do we then get to see big capacity providers and smart insurance providers calling the shots in the future? Is the time ripe for to bring in the next disruption in the market.
I believe this shake up and rearrangement is just great. Whilst the general expectation was IFRS 17 implementation will provide a window for non-serious players to exit, I believe that disruption has already started even before that.
Welcome to the new insurance order and to the digital revolutionary journey!!!!
Thursday, December 19, 2019
Tips to consider for Car Insurance Renewal in UAE
- Some of the important documents that you have to upload during the time of renewal in the online digital portal are Valid Mulkiya, Valid Driving License, Valid Emirates id and No claim Certificate from your previous insurer
- Keep adequate funds in the banks and credit card so that you can buy policy hassle-free.
- Follow the renewal instructions carefully before making the payment.
Car Insurance Policy will be delivered Instantly
- Explore the fresh or renewal car insurance policies commencement and ending date and see whether there are any errors or omissions in those columns.
- Check the policy receipts and details of payments.